"The table in the garden"
The concept of baratze mahina is a cullinary experience in the small garden, between 10 and 12 people Max.
A privileged moment where we are served by the chef xavier Isabal.
Conviviality and gastronomy.
Monday and Friday nights
Between 10 and 12 seats maximum, served by the cooks, subject to the weather.
150 € per person minimum including:
aperitif: kir ramuntcho cup,
selection of wines (possibility of fine wines with supplement),
The meal :
- Bayonne ham
- Half-salt ham, cloves
- Swedish bread with sardine
- Tartine of foie gras
- Mini waffle, smoked trout
- Anchovy escabèche (according to arrival)
- Olive gardal with cumin + guindillas
- Burger with Béarnais juice
- Big bread
- Mozzarella di buffala, black olive oil
- Octopus / candied pork belly
- Rib of beef + new potatoes
- Surprise dish!